Wildlife Institute of India - Research
2017-10-10 Uttarakhand 226 Apply
Office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, (Wildlife Management and Biodiversity Conservation cum Chief Wildlife Warden), Raipur under Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has announced notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 12-10-2017 till 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below…
WII Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 06
Name of the Posts: Senior Research Fellow
Name of the Category:
1. UR: 02 posts
2. ST: 02 posts
3. SC: 01 post
4. OBC: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 32 years as on 01-09-2017. Age relaxation is admissible for candidates having domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh as per C.G. Govt. guidelines.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc. in Wildlife Science (S) or Wildlife Biology/ Conservation/ Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Wildlife Management or Masters in Wildlife Sciences & minimum 01 year experience in Wildlife Management.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.cgforest.com on or before 12-10-2017 till 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.cgforest.com—-> Recruitments
2. Click on “Application for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF)”.
3. Again click on “Click To Open” & Read the conditions carefully.
5. Go to Application Form & Fill all the details carefully.
6. After filling the Online Application click on “Submit” Option.
7. Finally Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-10-2017 till 05:00 PM.