Northeast Frontier Railway - Railway
2017-08-30 Guwahati 193 Apply
Northeast Frontier Railway has given a notification for the recruitment of Medical Practitioner vacancies on full time contract basis. Eligible candidates may attend for walk in interview on 19-09-2017 (Thursday) at 10:00 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & How to Apply are given below…
Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 20
Name of the Post: Medical Practitioner
Name of the Hospital/ HU:
1. Katihar Hospital, Bihar: 02 Posts
2. New Jalpaiguri Hospital, West Bengal: 02 Posts
3. Siliguri Health unit, West Barjgla: 01 Post
4. Alipurduar Hospital, West Bengal: 02 Posts
5. New Bongaigaon Hospital, Assam: 01 Post
6. SorbhogHealth Unit, Assam: 01 Post
7. Rangiya Health Unit, Assam: 01 Post
8. Rangapara Hospital, Assam: 02 Posts
9. New TinsukiLi Hospital, Assam: 01 Post
10. Mariani Health Unit, Assam: 01 Post
11. Lumding Hospital, Assam: 02 Posts
12. Lumding Health Unit (South), Assam: 01 Post
13. Badarpur Hospital, Assam: 01 Post
14. Maibang Health Unit, Assam: 01 Post
15. Karimganj Health Unit, Assam: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 50 years as on 01-01-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS with Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in respective subject/ field as a specialist and registered with Indian Medical Council.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can attend for walk in interview along with copies of all certificates/ testimonials in original and attested true copies of and also two passport size photocopies on 19-09-2017 at 10:00 hrs. Venue details are mentioned below.
Date & Time of Interview: 19-09-2017 at 10:00 hrs
Venue: Office of the Chief Medical Director, N.F. Railway, Maligaon, Guwahati-11.