Union Public Service Commission - UPSC
2017-09-23 India 197 Apply
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Marketing Officer, Veterinary Officer, Lady Medical Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Assistant Engineer and Junior Research Officer vacancies Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 12-10-2017 by 23:59 Hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 18
Name of the Posts:
1. Marketing Officer (Group –III) (Oils & Fats): 03 Posts
2. Veterinary Officer: 01 Post
3. Lady Medical Officer (LMO) (Family Welfare): 06 Posts
4. Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics): 01 Post
5. Assistant Engineer: 03 Posts
6. Junior Research Officer (Research, Statistics & Analysis): 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 30 years for Post 1, 3, 6, 38 years for Post 2, 33 years for Post 4, 35 years for Post 5 closing date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Agriculture Chemistry/ Dairy Chemistry/ Dairying from a recognized University or equivalent. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Oil Technology/ Food Technology/ Chemical Technology/ Dairy Technology from a recognized University or equivalent for Post 1, Degree in Veterinary Science or Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or Degree in Science (Veterinary) as listed in the First or Second Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984, Registration with Veterinary Council of India or State Veterinary Council under Veterinary Council of India for Post 2, recognized Medical Qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than Licentiate Qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of the Educational Qualifications included in the Part II of Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in the sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 for Post 3, Master’s Degree in Physics / Mathematics/Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University or equivalent for Post 4 with adequate experience. For more information refer the Notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on recruitment test (RT) followed by interview
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay of Rs.25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 12-10-2017 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience in a single pdf file.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts” & Again Click on “New registration” (if not registered)
4. Select the Desired post & Click on “Apply Now”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now upload soft copies of educational qualification & experience documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-10-2017 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last for Printing of Online Application: 13-10-2017 by 23:59 Hrs.