Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board - Healthcare
2017-09-23 Tamilnadu 189 Apply
Government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has given an employment notification for the direct recruitment of 744 Assistant Surgeon (Specialty) vacancies on temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 10-10-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
TN MRB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 744
Name of the Post: Assistant Surgeon (Specialty)
1. Anaesthesiology: 136 Posts
2. Anatomy: 20 Posts
3. Biochemistry: 15 Posts
4. Dermatology: 01 Post
5. ENT: 40 Posts
6. Forensic Medicine: 15 Posts
7. General Medicine: 51 Posts
8. General Surgery: 44 Posts
9. Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 200 Posts
10. Ophthalmology: 31 Posts
11. Orthopaedics: 43 Posts
12. Paediatrics: 71 Posts
13. Pharmacology: 10 Posts
14. Physical and Rehab Medicine: 05 Posts
15. Psychiatry: 01 Post
16. Radio Diagnosis: 16 Posts
17. Radio Terapy: 10 Posts
18. Social Peventive Medicine: 20 Posts
19. TB & Chest Disease: 15 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 57 years for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC&DC, BC, BCM (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities), 35 years for Others, 48 years for Ex-Servicemen belonging to others.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have MBBS Degree with PG Degree/ Super Specialty Degree/ DNB/ PG Diploma in the concerned Specialty with registered in Tamil Nadu Medical Council and registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914, served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for a period of not less than twelve months.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on marks.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 750/- for others and Rs. 375/- for SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP (PH) though online or offline.
Online Mode: Candidates should pay fee through online by using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment.
Offline Mode: Candidates should pay fee through challan should be depoisted in any of the branches of Indian Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in on or before 10-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have valid e-mail ID, mobile number & scanned copies of their color photograph and signature.
2. Log on to the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
3. Click on Online Registration.
4. Select the desired post & click on “Application Register/ Login”.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date for Online Registration: 10-10-2017
Last Date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank: 12-10-2017