#Hiring Looking for #TEST #LEAD who can Join on Immediate Basis.
· Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
· Develop and execute test plans, Test cases, and Test scenarios to ensure product reliability.
· Support product documentation process, for software interfaces.
· Bug reporting and tracking by using some management tools like (Bugzilla or QC).
· Review the testing documents like test plan, test cases.
· Web and window based application testing.
· Defect management and reporting and tracking using management tools.
· Strong Database Server skills
· AGILE & SCRUM experience
· Excellent communicator – will always be working in a team environment with developers, BA’s, PM’s
· Adaptability as someone who can shift between projects and workload and be productive quickly.
· Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
· Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating
Job location : Bangalore
Interested please share your profiles to email@example.com
Please mention got reference from NaukriGarage.