Tata Memorial Centre - Goverment
2017-10-04 Varanasi 172 Apply
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Sangrur, Tata Memorial Hospital, Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has published a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Medical Physicist, Scientific Officer & Other vacancies in Cancer Care Facility in Railway Hospital, Varanasi. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 13-10-2017 upto 05:30 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below…
Tata Memorial Centre Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Professor Paediatric Surgery
2. Assistant Professor Plastic Surgery
3. Assistant Professor Medical Oncology
4. Assistant Professor Anesthesiology
5. Assistant Professor Radiation Oncology
6. Assistant Professor Radiodiagnosis
7. Assistant Professor Transfusion Medicine
8. Assistant Professor Preventive Oncology
9. Assistant Professor Palliative Medicine
B. Non Medical: 45 Posts
10 Medical Physicist ‘C’: 03 Posts
11. Scientific Officer ‘C’ (Computer Programmer): 01 Post
12. Scientific Officer ‘C’ (IT – Coordinator): 01 Post
13. Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Pathology): 05 Posts
14. Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Radio Therapy): 06 Posts
15. Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Radiodiagnosis): 03 Posts
16. Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Transfusion Medicine): 02 Posts
17. Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Cytogenetics): 02 Posts
18. Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Microbiology): 02 Posts
19. Pharmacist ‘B’: 02 Posts
20. Technician ‘C’ (CSSD): 01 Post
21. Technician ‘C’ (OT): 02 Posts
22. Technician ‘C’ (ICU): 02 Posts
23. Technician ‘A’ (Electrical): 02 Posts
24. Technician ‘A’ (Medical Gas): 01 Post
25. Female Nurse ‘A’: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 45 years for Post-A, 35 years for S.No-10 to 12, 30 years for S.No-13 to 19, 25, 27 years for S.No-20 to 24 as on 13-10-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Ch/ D.N.B (Pediatric Surgery) or Equivalent postgraduate degree for S.No-01, M.Ch (Plastic Surgery) or equivalent for S.No-02, D.M (Medical Oncology) or equivalent postgraduate degree or D.M (Haematology) for S.No-03, M.D/ D.N.B (Anesthesia) or (equivalent postgraduate degree in Anesthesiology) for S.No-04, M.D (Radiation Oncology/ Radiotherapy) or equivalent postgraduate degree for S.No-05, M.D. or equivalent postgraduate degree in Radiology/ Radio-diagnosis for S.No-06 & with relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written/ Skill test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- through online using Debit/ Credit card. SC/ ST/ Female Candidates/ Persons with Disabilities/ Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying application fees.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 13-10-2017 upto 05:30 PM & send hard copy of application, recent passport size photograph, attested copies of certificate of proof of date of birth, qualification, experience, age relaxation for reserved category & Persons with Disability to H.R.D. Department, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012 on or before 20-10-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 13-10-2017 upto 05:30 PM
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20-10-2017