Staff Selection Commission, Northern Region (SSCNR), New Delhi - SSC
2017-08-30 New Delhi 195 Apply
Staff Selection Commission, Northern Region (SSCNR), New Delhi has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 244 Chemical Asst, Section Officer & Other (Group B & C) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 25-08-2017 to 24-09-2017 up to 05:00 pm. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
SSCNR Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 244
Name of the Posts:
1. Conservation Assistant: 06 Posts
2. Technical Assistant (Hindi): 01 Post
3. Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 01 Post
4. Scientific Assistant (Electronics): 01 Post
5. Assistant Research Officer (Regional Language): 07 Posts
6. Wildlife Inspector: 01 Post
7. Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
8. Investigator (Language): 02 Posts
9. Technical Clerk (Economics): 01 Post
10. Junior Conservation Assistant: 07 Posts
11. Junior Analyst: 01 Post
12. Sub Editor (Hindi): 01 Post
13. Chemical Assistant: 167 Posts
14. Library & Information Assistant: 01 Post
15. Research Assistant (Environment): 03 Posts
16. Research Investigator (Forestry): 01 Post
17. Senior Geographer: 01 Post
18. Upper Division Clerk: 01 Post
19. Assistant Research Officer (Hindi, Regional Language-Telugu) : 02 Posts
20. Scientific Assistant (GCS Cadre, Non-Gazetted): 03 Posts
21. Section Officer (Horticulture): 12 Posts
22. Stockman: 01 Post
23. Assistant (Accounts & Statistical): 03 post
24. Investigator (SS) Grade-I: 04 Posts
25. Assistant Archaeologist: 12 Posts
26. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer: 01 Post
27. Senior Translator (Hindi): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18-25 years for post-1,2,10,20, 18-30 years for post-3 to 8,11 to 19,21 to 27, 18-27 years for post-9, 18, 22, 23. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. instructions.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 10th pass from recognized Board and Diploma in Civil Engineering of minimum three years duration from a recognized institute for post-1, Bachelor Degree with Hindi and Economics as subject from a recognized University for post-2, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with two years experience in related field for post-3, Bachelor degree in Electronics or Diploma in Electronics Engineering with two years experience in related field or (iii) Degree in Electronics Engineering for post-4, Master Degree in Regional Language from a recognized University or Institute with Hindi and English as compulsory or optional subjects at the Bachelor level for post-5. For more details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam in Computer Based Mode, Skill Tests, Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have pay Rs. 100/- through online by using SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards of all Banks or through SBI Challan. No fee for SC, ST, PH and Ex Serviceman Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 25-08-2017 to 24-09-2017 up to 05:00 pm & send their printout of online application with self-attested copies of certificates/ documents in support of age, essential qualification, Experience, Caste/ Category to the Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Northern Region, Office of Northern Region, Block No.12, Kendriya Karyalya Parisar CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003 on or before 24-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.ssconline.nic.in.
2. Select the desired post & Click on Apply.
3. Complete the New Registration & Get Registration No.
4. Enter the Registration No. & Other details in Application Part.
5. After filling the relevant data & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25-08-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Online Fee Payment||24-09-2017 up to 05:00 pm|
|Last Date for Offline Challan Generation (SBI Challan)||24-09-2017 up to 05:00 pm|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application||24-09-2017|