Staff Selection Commission Western Region - SSC
2017-08-26 India 174 Apply
Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSCWR) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 75 Research, Laboratory Asst & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 25-08-2017 to 24-09-2017 up to 05:00 pm. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
SSC Western Region Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 75
Name of the Posts:
1. Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
2. Assistant Examiner: 01 Post
3. Junior Chemist: 04 Posts
4. Handicrafts Promotion Officer: 09 Posts
5. Store Clerk: 02 Posts
6. Fertiliser Inspector: 02 Posts
7. Senior Library & Information Assistant: 02 Posts
8. Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 01 Post
9. Medical Social Worker: 05 Posts
10. Stockman: 01 Post
11. Assistant Foreman: 01 Post
12. Farm Manager: 01 Post
13. Textile Designer: 01 Post
14. Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
15. Research Assistant: 17 Posts
a. Civil Engineering: 05 Posts
b. Electrical Engineering: 02 Posts
c. Scientific GeoPhysics: 02 Posts
d. Scientific Physics: 04 Posts
e. Computer Science: 01 Post
f. Chemistry: 01 Post
g. Environmental Science: 02 Posts
16. Laboratory Assistant Grade II: 23 Posts
a. Physics: 10 Posts
b. Chemistry: 02 Posts
c. Statistics: 02 Posts
d. Computer Science: 08 Posts
e. Biology: 01 Post
17. Store Keeper Grade II: 01 Post
18. Store Keeper Grade III: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 – 30 years for post-1,3,4,7 to 9,12,13, 15, 21-30 years for post-2, 18-27 years for post-5,6,10,17,18, 18-25 years for post-11,14, 21-27 years for post-16. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Degree in Agriculture followed by PG Degree in Agronomy/ Plant Breeding/ Genetics of a recognized University or equivalent for post-1, Degree from recognized University or equivalent for post-2, Master Degree in chemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Oil Technology or Food Technology or Bachelor of Science Degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects or Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent and with two years experience in analytical work for post-3, Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Fine Arts (Fashion or Textile or Apparel Production) of four years’ duration or Diploma in fine Arts (Fashion or Textile Design) of three years’ duration from a recognized University or Institute with relevant experience for post-4. For more details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Examination & Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test etc & interview for Junior Level Posts.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- through online SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or SBI Challan. No fee for Women candidates, SC, ST, PH and Ex Servicemen Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 25-08-2017 to 24-09-2017 up to 05:00 pm & send their printout of online application along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to The Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, Western Region, 1st Floor, Old C.G.O Building Pratistha Bhawan, South Wing, M.K. Road, Mumbai – 400 020 on or before 24-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.ssconline.nic.in
2. Select the desired post & Click on Click to apply.
3. Complete the New Registration & Get Registration No.
4. Enter the Registration No. & Other details in Application Part.
5. After filling the relevant data & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25-08-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Online Fee Payment||24-09-2017 up to 05:00 pm|
|Last Date for OffLine Challan Generation (SBI Challan)||27-09-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications||24-09-2017|