Securities and Exchange Board of India - Goverment
2017-09-15 India 229 Apply
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has advertised a notification for the Special recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) vacancies in Information Technology Stream Eligible candidates can apply online from 09-09-2017 to 29-09-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are given below…
SEBI Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 04
Name of the Posts: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) in Information Technology Stream
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 27 years for UR, 30 years for OBC (NCL) candidates as on 30-06-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First class Graduation in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) or MCA or First class Graduation in any discipline with PG qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Online examination & interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 600/- (as application fee cum intimation charges plus applicable bank charges) for Unreserved & OBC (NCL), Rs.100/- (as intimation charges plus applicable bank charges) for All SC/ ST/ Persons With Disability (PWD) candidates through online by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sebi.gov.in from 09-09-2017 to 29-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sebi.gov.in.
3. Go to about — > Click on “Careers”.
4. Choose the desired post & Read the Notification.
5. Click on “Online Application Link”
6. Again Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
7. Log in directly with Registered Number & Password if candidate have already registered.
8. Fill the all details in the application & Submit OK.
9. Take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 09-09-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 29-09-2017
Date of On-Line Examination: 29-10-2017.