Rail Coach Factory (RCF), Kapurthala - Railway
2017-09-05 Punjab 243 Apply
Rail Coach Factory (RCF), Kapurthala has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 101 Apprentice vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 21-09-2017 upto 17:00 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
Rail Coach Factory Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 101
Name of the Post: Apprentice
1. Fitter: 25 Posts
2. Welder (G&E): 27 Posts
3. Machinist: 08 Posts
4. Painter (G): 07 Posts
5. Carpenter: 07 Posts
6. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 04 Posts
7. Electrician: 14 Posts
8. Electronic Mechanic: 02 Posts
9. AC& Ref. Mechanic: 07 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be not have completed above 24 years as on 21-09-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST & 03 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- in the form of Bank Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order in favour of FA& CAO/ RCF/ Kapurthala must reach in the office of General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala -144602 and dropped in the box kept in the office of General Manager (P)/ RCF/ KXH.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 21-09-2017 upto 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before Applying, candidates should scan their photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
3. Select the desired post & read all the notification.
4. Click on “Apply Online for training under ACT Apprenticeship Act 1961″.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 21-09-2017 upto 17:00 hrs