Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD), Assam - Engineering
2017-08-19 Assam 193 Apply
Office of the Commissioner Panchayat and Rural Development (PNRD), Assam has given employment notification for the recruitment of 3787 Accredited Engineer, Gaon Panchayat Coordinator, Computer Assistant & Other vacancies under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act MGNREGA) and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin) under the Department of Panchayat and Rural Development, Assam on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 31-08-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
PNRD Assam Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 3787
Name of the Posts:
1. Accredited Engineer: 1850 Posts
2. Gram Rozgar Sahayak: 520 Posts
3. Computer Assistant: 60 Posts
4. Account Assistant: 46 Posts
5. District MIS Manager (MGNREGA): 09 Posts
6. Gaon Panchayat Coordinator: 1083 Posts
7. Block MIS Manager (PMAY-G): 219 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 21 years for post-1, 21-35 years for post-2 to 7 as on 01-01-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Diploma in Civil Engineering for post-1, HSSLC Passed for post-2, HSSLC Passed and processing basic computer & Internet skills for post-3, HSSLC Passed under Commerce Stream for post-4, MCA/ BCA for post-5, B.COM for post-6, BCA/ BCIT/ PGDCA with one year experience for post-7.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rural.assam.gov.in on or before 31-08-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.rural.assam.gov.in
2. Go to Latest News.
3. Select the desired post & click on it
4. Read all the Notification
5. Click on “http://pnrd.pnrdjobs.in/online_app_form1.aspx”
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date to apply Online: 31-08-2017