Power Grid Corporation of India Limited - Education
2017-09-09 Gurgaon 192 Apply
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 30 Diploma Trainee (Electrical) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 06-09-2017 at 11:00 hrs to 26-09-2017 at 23:59 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification & how to apply are given below…
PGCIL Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 30
Name of the Posts: Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
Name of the Category:
1. UR: 17 Posts
2. OBC: 07 Posts
3. SC: 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 27 years for UR, 30 years for OBC (NCL), 32 years for SC as on 26-09-2017. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with not less than 70% marks for UR/ OBC (NCL) category and Pass marks for SC.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/- through online by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or available e-Wallet. No fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 06-09-2017 at 11:00 hrs to 26-09-2017 at 23:59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have scanned copies of photograph, signature & other relevant documents.
2. Log on to the website www.powergridindia.com.
3. Click on Careers —> Job Opportunities—>Openings—>Regional Openings —> NR-II Recruitment.
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to Apply”.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 06-09-2017 at 11:00 hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 26-09-2017 at 23:59 hrs.