Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), New Delhi - ONGC
2017-08-20 New Delhi 187 Apply
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), New Delhi has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14-08 -2017 to 28-08-2017 till 18:00 hrs. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…..
ONGC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 17
Name of the Posts:
1. Contract Medical Officer-Emergency Duty : 05 Posts
2. Contract Medical Officer-Physician (Part Time/Full Time): 02 Posts
3. Contract Medical Officer-Cardiology: 02 Posts
4. Contract Medical Officer-Radiology: 02 Posts
5. Contract Medical Officer-ENT: 01 Post
6. Contract Medical Officer-Pathology: 01 Post
7. Contract Medical Officer-Orthopedic: 01 Post
8. Contract Medical Officer-Orthopedic (Visiting) – 02 Posts
9. Contract Medical Officer-Ayurveda: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Possess MBBS for S.No-1, MD-General Medicine for S.No-2, 3, MD (Radiology)/ MD (Radio Diagnosis) or MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Radiology and Electrology (DMRD/ DMRE) for S.No-4, MS (ENT) or MBBS with Post Graduation Diploma in ENT (DLO) for S.No-5, MD (Pathology)/ MD (Pathology & Microbiology) or MBBS with Post Graduation Diploma in Pathology & Bacteriology/ Post Graduation Diploma in Clinical Pathology for S.No-6, MS (Orthopedics) or MBBS with Post Graduation Diploma in Orthopedics (D. Ortho) for S.No-7, 8, Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S) for S.No-9 Posts with adequate experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Registration Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs 300/- for General/ OBC, an amount of Rs 20/- shall be payable to the bank as bank charges through Challan deposited at any branch of State Bank of India in favour of ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ongcindia.com 14-08-2017 to 28-08-2017 till 18:00 hrs & attend the interview at ONGC Hospital, Ballupur Road, Dehradun on 06-09-2017 to 07-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.ongcindia.com.
2. Go to Career & Click on Recruitment Notice.
3. Select the desired post & Read the Notification
4. Click on Apply Online & Fill all the details.
5. After filling the relevant data & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online appliction form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 29-07-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-08-2017 till 18:00 hrs.
Date of Interview (Tentative): 06-09-2017 to 07-09-2017