Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited - ONGC
2017-10-16 Nazira 220 Apply
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Nazira has published a notification for the recruitment of 782 Apprentice vacancies in various trade/ disciplines. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 03-11-2017 by 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
ONGC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 782
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Name of the Discipline (Trade Apprentice):
1. Accountant: 17 Posts
2. Cabin/ Room Attendant: 06 Posts
3. Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 15 Posts
4. Draughtsman (Civil): 04 Posts
5. Electrician: 115 Posts
6. Electronics Mechanic: 04 Posts
7. Fitter: 174 Posts
8. House Keeper (Corporate): 10 Posts
9. Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance: 14 Posts
10. Instrument Mechanic: 30 Posts
11. Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 29 Posts
12. Library Assistant: 02 Posts
13. Machinist/ Turner: 19 Posts
14. Mechanic (Motor vehicle): 23 Posts
15. Mechanic Diesel: 149 Posts
16. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: 02 Posts
17. Secretarial Assistant: 104 Posts
18. Store Keeper: 10 Posts
19. Surveyor: 02 Posts
20. Welder (Gas & Electric): 53 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 18 to 24 years as on 01-11-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths, Full time regular B.Com Graduation for S.No-01, Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent, Trade Certificate in Cabin/ Room Attendant for S.No-02, Trade Certificate in COPA trade for S.No-03, Trade Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) for S.No-04, Trade Certificate in Electrician trade for S.No-05, Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic trade for S.No-06, Trade Certificate in Fitter trade for S.No-07. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the merit in the respective trade.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with all relevant self attested copies of consolidated Mark sheet/ last mark sheet of essential qualification, DOB document, passport size photograph, Caste certificate, Certificate of Physical Challenge, Aadhar card etc., addressed to I/ C HR-ER, ONGC Assam Asset, Nazira, District – Sivasagar pin – 785685 on or before 03-11-2017 by 05:00 PM. Superscribing with “Apprentice Application” on the upper right corner of the envelope.
Starting Date for Receipt of Applications: 16-10-2017
Closing Date to Receipt of Applications: 03-11-2017 by 05:00 PM.