Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited - ONGC
2017-10-16 Dehradun 214 Apply
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Dehradun has announced a notification for the recruitment of 286 Apprentice vacancies in various trade/ disciplines. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format form 16-10-2017 to 03-11-2017 by 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
ONGC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 286
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Name of the Discipline (Trade Apprentice):
1. Accountant: 23 Posts
2. Cabin/Room Attendant: 11 Posts
3. Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 27 Posts
4. Dental Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
5. Electrician: 17 Posts
6. Electronics Mechanic: 07 Posts
7. Fitter: 15 Posts
8. House keeper (Corporate): 15 Posts
9. Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance: 24 Posts
10. Instrument Mechanic: 03 Posts
11. Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 08 Posts
12. Library Assistant: 02 Posts
13. Mechanic (Motor vehicle): 03 Posts
14. Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology): 02 Posts
15. Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology): 02 Posts
16. Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology): 02 Posts
17. Secretarial Assistant: 116 Posts
18. Store Keeper: 05 Posts
19. Surveyor: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 18 to 24 years as on 01-11-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, i.e. up to max of 29 years, 3 years for OBC i.e. up to max of 27 years & 10 years for PwD candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Commerce & Maths, Full time regular B.Com Graduation for Post 1, 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent, Trade Certificate in Cabin/ Room Attendant for Post 2, Trade Certificate in COPA trade for Post 3, Trade Certificate in Dental Laboratory Technician for Post 4, Trade Certificate in Electrician trade for Post 5, Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic trade for Post 6, Trade Certificate in Fitter trade for Post 7, 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent Post 8. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with xerox and self attested copies of consolidated Mark sheet/ last mark sheet of essential qualification, DOB document, passport size photograph, Caste certificate, Certificate of Physical Challenge, Aadhar card etc., and superscribing “Apprentice Application” on the upper right corner of the envelop addressed to I/C HR-ER, ONGC Dehradun, B Wing, Green Hills, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun-248003 from 16-10-2017 to 03-11-2017 by 05:00 PM.
Starting Date for Receipt of Applications: 16-10-2017
Closing Date to Receipt of Applications: 03-11-2017 by 05:00 PM.