National Health Mission (NHM), Assam - Healthcare
2017-10-13 Assam 248 Apply
Office of the Mission Director, National Health Mission (NHM), Assam has published a notification for the recruitment of 1115 District Programme Officer, NCD, Consultant, Epidemiologist, IDSP & other vacancies on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 20-10-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given
NHM Assam Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1115
Name of the Posts:
1. District Programme Officer, NCD: 08 Posts
2. Training Consultant, SIHFW: 01 Post
3. Consultant (Pediatric & Neonatal Service), SIHFW: 01 Post
4. State Consultant (Quality Assurance): 01 Post
5. State Coordinator (State Blood Cell): 01 Post
6. Consultant (RKSK): 02 Posts
7. Addl. Consultant (Maternal Health): 02 Posts
8. Epidemiologist, IDSP: 03 Posts
9. District Programme Coordinator, NCD: 07 Posts
10. Audiologist: 07 Posts
11. Dental Surgeon: 14 Posts
12. Budget & Finance Officer cum Administrative Officer, NLEP: 01 Post
13. Procurement and Supply Chain Management Consultant, NVBDCP: 01 Post
14. PA to Mission Director/ Stenographer: 02 Posts
15. Junior Engineer (Civil): 10 Posts
16. Early Interventionist cum Special Educator, RBSK: 27 Posts
17. Audiometric Assistant, NPPCD: 14 Posts
18. Hearing Instructor: 08 Posts
19. Staff Nurse: 844 Posts
20. Sr. Lab. Tech for IRL: 01 Post
21. Specialist (Psychiatry)/ Programme Officer: 24 Posts
22. Specialist: 136 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be up to 62 years for S.No-01 to 7, 11, 12, 21, 22 & 43 years for S.No-09, 10, 13 to 19. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MBBS Degree, registered with Medical Council of India (MCI)/ Assam Medical Council for S.No-01, MD/ DNB (Gynecology & Obstetrics) for S.No-02, MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Pediatrics & registered with Assam Medical Council for S.No-03, MBBS/ Dental/ AYUSH/ Nursing graduate for S.No-04, Master’s Degree in Management Sciences/ Health Management, Knowledge of logistics/ Statistics, Social Work and human resource for S.No-05, Post Graduate Degree in Sociology/ Social Work/ Home Science/ Women Studies/ Public Health for S.No-06, MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology for S.No-07 & with relevant experience. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.nrhmassam.in on or before 20-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Applicants log on the website www.nrhmassam.in
2. Click on Job Opportunities & Select the desired post
3. Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions
4. Fill the details in online application.
5. Check once before submit the form.
6. After submission, take a print of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2017.