CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute - Engineering
2017-09-11 Hyderabad 227 Apply
CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI), Hyderabad has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Electrical)/ Gr.III (Technical Officer) vacancies for Persons with disabilities. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-09-2017 at 09:30 am to 29-09-2017 at 06:00 pm. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
NGRI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer (Electrical)/ Gr.III(3) (Technical Officer)
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 28 years as on 29-09-2017. Age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years OBC candidates admissible as per Govt. orders.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Possess BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electrical Engineering with not less than 55% marks.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.100/- through online. SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women/ CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of application fee
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ngri.org.in from 01-09-2017 at 09:30 am to 29-09-2017 (Friday).
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & password
2. Log on to the website www.ngri.org.in
3. Go to NGRI News & select the desired post.
4. Click on “Online Application for Recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Electrical)/ Gr.III : Advt. No: 4/ 2017”
5. Read all instructions.
6. Fill all the details & submit the form
7. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-09-2017 at 09:30 am
Last Date to Apply Online: 29-09-2017 at 06:00 pm.