CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute - Goverment
2017-09-11 Hyderabad 221 Apply
CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI), Hyderabad has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 37 Technician vacancies for various trades for Persons with disabilities. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-09-2017 at 09:30 am to 29-09-2017 at 06:00 pm. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
NGRI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 37
Name of the Posts: Technician
Name of the Trades:
1. Plumber: 04 Posts
2. Carpenter: 02 Posts
3. Horticulture: 01 Post
4. Turner: 01 Post
5. Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator & Progamming Assistant/ PASSA: 10 Posts
6. Surveyor: 02 Posts
7. Driver-cum-Mechanic (LMV): 04 Posts
8. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning: 02 Posts
9. Electrician: 04 Posts
10. Machinist (Grinder): 02 Posts
11. Event Management Assistant: 01 Post
12. Digital Photography: 01 Post
13. Mechanic-cum-Pump Operator: 02 Posts
14. Institution Housekeeping: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 28 years as on 29-09-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years OBC candidates as per Govt. orders. for details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have SSC/ 10th standard with Science subjects with not less than 55 % marks plus ITI certificate in the related trade or National/ State trade certificate in related trade or 02 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized Institution in related trade.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Trade Test.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- through online. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ CSIR Employees.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ngri.org.in from 01-09-2017 at 09:30 am to 29-09-2017 at 06:00 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & password
2. Log on to the website www.ngri.org.in
3. Go to NGRI News & select the desired post.
4. Click on “Online Application for Recruitment of Techinician(1)/Gr.II(1) : Advt. No: 3/2017”
5. Read all instructions.
6. Fill all the details & submit the form
7. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2017 at 09:30 am
Last Date to Apply Online: 29-09-2017 at 06:00 pm.