National Fertilizers Limited - Sales & Marketing
2017-09-02 Noida 214 Apply
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 36 Management Trainee vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply Online from 15-08-2017 to 16-09-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NFL Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 36
Name of the Posts:
1. Management Trainee (HR): 12 Posts
2. Management Trainee (Marketing): 24 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 29 years will be reckoned as on 31-08-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Minimum 60% marks in 02 years full time MBA/PG Degree or Diploma, from Universities/ Institutes recognized by UGC/ AICTE, with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Human Resource Management/ HR for S.No-1, Minimum 60% marks in full time M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in any discipline or M.Sc. in specialization in any discipline of Agriculture or Minimum 60% marks in two years full time MBA or PGDBM (Marketing / Agri Business Marketing/ International Marketing/ Rural Management) recognized by UGC/ AICTE with Full time regular degree of B.Sc. (Agriculture)
with minimum 60% marks for S.No-2 Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Online Test & Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.735/- (Rs.700/- Fees + Rs.35/- Bank charges). The application fee isnot applicable for SC/ ST/ ExSM/ PwD/ Departmental candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.nationalfertilizers.com” from 15-08-2017 to 16-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.nationalfertilizers.com
2. Go to Careers & Clicking “Continue to Carrers >>>>”
3. Choose the desired post & Read the Notification.
4. Click on “Apply Online” & follow the instructions.
5. Upload the scan the required documents & clear the fee payment.
6. Fill-up the required fields & Submit the form.
7. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 15-08-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 16-09-2017
Tentative Date of Online test: 23-09-2017.