National Buildings Construction Corporation NBCC (India) Limited - Engineering
2017-09-01 New Delhi 202 Apply
Government of India Enterprise, National Buildings Construction Corporation NBCC (India) Limited has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 94 Deputy General Manger (DGM), Jr Engineer & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 26-08-2017 at 10:00 hrs to 24-09-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
NBCC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 94
Name of the Posts:
1. General Manger (Finance): 01 Post
2. Additional General Manger (Finance): 02 Posts
3. Deputy General Manger (Finance): 06 Posts
4. Project Manager (Civil): 05 Posts
5. Deputy Project Manager (Civil): 10 Posts
6. Deputy Project Manager (Electrical): 05 Posts
7. Deputy Manager (Law): 02 Posts
8. Assistant Manager (Law): 02 Posts
9. Sr. Project Executive (Civil): 10 Posts
10. Sr. Project Executive (Electrical): 03 Posts
11. Assistant Manager (HRM): 02 Posts
12. Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha): 02 Posts
13. Jr. Engineer (Civil): 40 Posts
14. Jr. Engineer (Electrical): 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 49 years for post-1, 45 years for post-2, 41 years for post-3, 37 years for post-4, 33 years for post-5 to 7, 30 years for post-8 to 12, 28 years for post-13,14. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD candidates as per Government guidelines.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have ICAI/ ICWAI or full time MBA (Finance) or equivalent for post-1,2,3, full time degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent for post-4,5,9, full time degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent for post-6,10, full time degree in Law and enrolled Advocate for post-7,8, MBA/ MSW/ two years PG Diploma in Management with specialization in HRM/ PM/ IR as major subject for post-11, Master Degree in Hindi with English or English with Hindi as a subject at a degree level with one year Diploma in Translation for post-12, Three years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering for post-13, Three years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering for post-14 from Govt. recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks and relevant post qualification experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Group Discussion, personal interview, written test.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000/- for Executive posts, Rs. 500/- for Non-Executive (Jr. Engineer (Civil, Electrical)) posts through online using debit card/ credit card/ net-banking. No fee for Sc/ ST/ PWD & Departmental candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.nbccindia.com from 26-08-2017 at 10:00 hrs to 24-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.nbccindia.com.
2. Click on HRM—>Careers@NBCC.
3. Select the desired post & read the notification.
4. Click on “Advertisement No. 06/2017-For Applying Online Please Click Here”.
5. Again click on Apply Online.
5. Fill the details & submit the form.
6. Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-08-2017 at 10:00 hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-09-2017