Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board - Goverment
2017-09-29 Madhya Pradesh 201 Apply
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced notification for the recruitment of 192 Block Extension Officer, Social Worker, Conservation Officer, Counselor, Assistant Statistics Officer Assistant Statistics Officer, Assistant Programmer & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-09-2017 to 11-10-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below…
MPPEB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 192
Name of the Exam: Group-01 (Sub Group -3) Combined Recruitment Test – 2017
Name of the Post:
1. Block Extension Officer: 61 posts
2. Assistant Programmer: 07 posts
3. Manager (General): 03 posts
4. Assistant Statistics Officer: 01 post
5. Assistant Statistics Officer (Backlog): 19 posts
6. Program Manager (IEC & Advertisement & MIS): 01 post
7. Program Manger (Child Protection): 01 post
8. Program Officer (MIS): 01 post
9. Program Officer IEC & Propaganda: 01 post
10. Accounting Officer: 01 post
11. Conservation Officer – Institutional Care: 14 posts
12. Conservation Officer – Non- Institutional Care: 19 posts
13. Counselor: 23 posts
14. Social Worker: 40 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 28 years for Unreserved, 40 years for Male (UR), 45 years for Other categories as on 01-01-2017. Refer the notification for complete details.
Note: Above mentioned Age limit eligible only for Resident of Madhya Pradesh.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Sociology for Post No.1, Degree in Mathematics or Physics or CS or Statistics or Operation Research or Computer Application or B.E./ B.Tech In C.S or Electronics Engg for Post No.2, MBA & 1 year Computer Diploma for Post No.3, Degree in Economics or Statistics or Commerce or Mathematics or Computer Applications or Computer Operations for Post No.5, MCA or M.Sc. Computer Science and Graduation in Equivalent Subject for Post No.6, Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Psychology for Post No.11 to 14. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam.
Exam Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for Two Exam Papers (Unreserved), Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH (Reserved candidates of Madhya Pradesh). There is no fee for Direct Recruitment -Backlog.
Note: All the candidates have to pay Rs. 70/- (Portal Charges) & Rs. 40/- for Form fee (For Citizen user).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in from 27-09-2017 to 11-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature.
2. Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in
3. Click on Professional Examination Board & Select the desired post
4. Click on Apply & Read all instructions
5. Fill all the details & submit the form
6. Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
|Starting Date for Online Registration &|
Making Corrections in Application
|Last Date for Online Registration||11-10-2017|
|Last Date for Making|
Corrections in Application
|Dates for Examination||05 & 06-11-2017|
|First Session Exam Timings||07:30 AM to 12:00 AM|
|Second Session Exam Timings||12:30 PM to 05:00 PM|