Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU), Udaipur - Education
2017-09-22 Udaipur 172 Apply
Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU), Udaipur has advertised a notification for the direct recruitment of 49 Teaching (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Professor & University Assistant Director of Physical Education) vacancies on regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 25-09-2017. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
MLSU Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 49
Name of the Posts:
1. Professor: 01 Post
2. Associate Professor: 05 Posts
3. Assistant Professor: 39 Posts
4. Assistant Librarian: 02 Posts
5. University Assistant Director of Physical Education: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or the subsequent Regulations if notified by the UGC, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.1000/- for General and Rs.500/- for SC/ ST and OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates through online by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. No fee for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH will be applicable for the candidates belongs to the state of Rajasthan only.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.mlsu.ac.in on or before 25-09-2017 & send their hard copy of the application to the Dy. Registrar (Recruitment), Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur on or before 30-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.mlsu.ac.in
2. Go to Recruitment & Choose the desired post.
3. Read all the notification.
4. Click on “Online Application Form For Teaching Posts”.
5. Select the desired post name & click on Next.
6. Fill all the details in the application form with utmost care.
7. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Last to Apply Online: 25-09-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 30-09-2017