Karnataka Public Service Commission - UPSC
2017-09-02 Karnataka 177 Apply
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-09-2017 to 07-10-2017 till 11:45 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee & how to apply are given below…
KPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts:
Name of the Post:
1. First Division Assistant (FDA): 507 posts
2. Second Division Assistant (SDA): 551 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 35 years for General, 38 years for Category-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, 40 years for SC/ ST/ Category-1. Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree for First Division Assistant (FDA), Degree/ Equivalent with 03 years Diploma from ITI for Second Division Assistant (SDA).
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam.
Exam Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- for General candidates and Rs. 150/- for Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B through e-payment Post Offices Only. There is no fee for SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 01-09-2017 to 07-10-2017 till 11:45 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id & need to scanned
2. Log on through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
3. Click on Apply Online Admission tickets
4. Again click on “Click here to Apply Online for the Posts of First
Division Assistant/ Second Division Assistant-2017”.
5. Login yourself & fill all the details, upload the photograph, documents & payment details and submit the form.
6. After submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 07-10-2017 till 11:45 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Exam Fee through e-Payment Post Offices: 09-10-2017 (Within working hours of Post Office).