Kerala High Court - Goverment
2017-09-21 Kerala 267 Apply
Kerala High Court has published a notification for the recruitment of Carpenter vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20-09-2017 to 20-10-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Kerala High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 10
Name of the Posts: Carpenter
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 02-01-1981 and 01-01-1999 (both days inclusive)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Pass in standard VIII or equivalent, I.T.I Certificate in the trade of Carpentry or equivalent qualification or ten years experience as Carpenter.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test/ skill test/ interview
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for other categories through Challan deposit in any branch of SBI. No fee for SC/ ST.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in from 20-09-2017 to 20-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have to scan the photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
3. Click on Step– I/ Step – II Registration.
4. Go to Notification & select the desired post.
5. Read all the notification & click on Apply Online.
6. Fill all the details & submit form.
7. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online for Step I & II||20-09-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online for Step I||20-10-2017|
|Last Date for Remittance of Application Fee||28-10-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online for Step II||06-11-2017|