Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission - UPSC
2017-09-17 Jammu and Kashmir 165 Apply
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Jammu has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Lecturer Government Medical College (Srinagar, Jammu), Consultant & Medical Record Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15-09-2017 to 15-10-2017. Other details like age, qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
JKPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 22
Name of the Posts:
1. Lecturer Government Medical College, Srinagar: 03 Posts
2. Lecturer Government Medical College, Jammu: 01 Post
3. Consultant: 15 Posts
4. Medical Record Officer: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should be min 18 years & max 40 years, 42 years for Physically Challenged candidates, 43 years for Candidates belonging to RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC categories, 45 years for Candidates in Govt. Service (in respect of candidates already working in H&ME Department).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Possess M.D/ M.S Anesthesiology/ DFACS Specialty board of Anesthesiology (USA) or equivalent qualification/ M.S. (ENT)/Specialty board of Oto-RhinoLaryngology (USA) or equivalent qualification/ M.S (Ophthalmology/FRCS (Ophthalmology Specialty Board of Ophthalmology (USA) for S.No-1, MBBS or possession of recognized Graduate qualifications in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the 3rd Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956/ PG qualification in Dentistry recognized by Dental Council of India for S.No-2, Graduation with Certificate/ Diploma in Maintenance of Medical record from an Institute recognized by the Government for the purpose for S.No-3 Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Examination/ Interview.
Examination Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.805/- for General, Rs. 405/- for Reserved Categories to be deposited in the J&K Bank Branch. The amount of fee payable shall include Rs.5/- as service charges for the J&K Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in from 15-09-2017 to 15-10-2017
Instructions top Apply Online.
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & phone number, passport size photogrpah & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in
3. Click on One Time Registration & Fill all the details.
4. After successful registration, login with user name & password.
5. Fill all the required fields & upload the recent photo and sign.
6. Go to “Show Jobs” menu & Click on Apply button.
7. Check the details & submit the form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 15-09-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-10-2017
Last Date for depositing of fee through bank challan: 17-10-2017.