Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission - UPSC
2017-09-25 Jammu and Kashmir 179 Apply
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Jammu has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Town Planner vacancies in Housing & Urban Development Department. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20-09-2017 to 20-10-2017. Other details like age, qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
JKPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 03
Name of the Posts: Assistant Town Planner in Housing & Urban Development Department
Age Limit: Candidates should be min 18 years & max 40 years, 42 years for Physically Challenged candidates, 43 years for Candidates belonging to RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC categories, 40 years for Candidates in Govt. Service candidates as on 01-01-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Possess Bachelors Degree in Architecture/ AMITP or Post Graduation Diploma in Town and Country Planning from a recognized Institute or its equivalent as also recognised by the Institute of Town Planners or Degree in Town and Country Planning or its equivalent from a recognised Institute/ University as also recognised by the Institute of Town Planners.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Examination/ Interview.
Examination Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.805/- for General, Rs. 405/- for Reserved Categories to be deposited in the J&K Bank Branch. The amount of fee payable shall include Rs.5/- as service charges for the J&K Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in from 20-09-2017 to 20-10-2017
Instructions top Apply Online.
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & phone number, passport size photogrpah & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in
3. Click on One Time Registration & Fill all the details.
4. After successful registration, login with user name & password.
5. Fill all the required fields & upload the recent photo and sign.
6. Go to “Show Jobs” menu & Click on Apply button.
7. Check the details & submit the form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 20-09-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2017
Last Date for depositing of fee through bank challan: 26-10-2017.