IRCON International Limited - Railway
2017-10-06 India 203 Apply
A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways, IRCON International Limited has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 146 Work Engineer/ Civil, Site Supervisor/ Civil, Site Supervisor/ S & T & Works Engineer/ Mechanical vacancies on Contract Basis in various disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04-10-2017 to 19-10-2017 at 23.00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
IRCON Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 146
Name of the Posts:
1. Work Engineer/ Civil: 88 Posts
2. Site Supervisor/ Civil: 33 Posts
3. Site Supervisor/ S&T: 22 Posts
4. Works Engineer/ Mechanical: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be born not before 01-06-1984 for S.No-1, 4, 01-06-1987 for S.No-2, 3 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Full time Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks for S.No-1, Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks for S.No-2, Full Time Diploma in Electronics or Electronics & Communication Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering. or Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60%marks for S.No-3, Full Time Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks for S.No-4 Posts with adequate experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written Exam and/ or Interview for Work Engineer, Written Test for Site Supervisor Posts.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs 750/- for General/ OBC, Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ Ex Serviceman through online’ using Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card only from State Bank Collect system of State Bank of India website.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website www.ircon.org from 04-10-2017 to 19-10-2017 at 23.00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.ircon.org.
2. Go to HR & Career & Select Career Option.
3. Choose the advertisement & Read the Notification.
4. Click on Online link & follow the instructions.
5. Complete the Registration if Candidate would be New User.
6. Login directly if Candidate have already registered.
7. Fill-up the required fields & Upload the requisite documents.
8. After filling the data Submit the Form.
9. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online 04-10-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 19-10-2017 at 23.00 hrs
Last Date of online fee payment: 21-10-2017
Last Date for printing the online submitted application- 21-10-2017