Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur - Research
2017-09-20 Kharagpur 216 Apply
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has published a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow, Jr Research Fellow (JRF) vacancies for various projects on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 07-10-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification & how to apply are given below….
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow (JRF/ SRF): 01 Post
2. Jr Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 28 years for S.No-02.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have masters degree in CS/ IT from reputed university, excellent academic track-record, specially in Mathematics, GATE/NET qualified, must have background in network security and cryptography for S.No-01, B.Tech. in Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation or Equivalent with at least 65% marks (or CGPA 7.0) in last qualifying examination passed, and qualifying GATE for S.No-02 & with relevant experience.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.iitkgp.ac.in on or before 07-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have valid personal email ID, scanned copies of passport size photo & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.iitkgp.ac.in.
3. Go to Temporary Jobs & select the desired post.
4. Read notification carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 07-10-2017