Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur - Research
2017-09-20 Kharagpur 223 Apply
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (SRF) / Senior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancies for various projects on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 04-10-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification & how to apply are given below….
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 07
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
2. JRF/ SRF: 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 30 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Possess B. Tech. in Agricultural Engineering or Civil Engineering with valid NET/ GATE score or M.Tech in Agricultural or Civil Engineering for JRF, Same as JRF with two years research experience for SRF (S.No-1), MS/ M.TECH in Electrical Engg. with specialisation in Power Electronics/Power Systems with 75% marks (CGPA=7.8) and above in B.Tech or M.Tech. 2. Excellent candidates having B.Tech/B.E in Electrical Engineering with marks 90% (or CGPA 9.1) and above having valid GATE / NET score will also be considered. 3. Candidates must have all through 60% marks (or CGPA 6.5) and above from Matriculation onward for JRF, Same as JRF with two years research experience for SRF (S.No-2) Posts.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.iitkgp.ac.in on or before 04-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have valid personal email ID, scanned copies of passport size photo & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.iitkgp.ac.in.
3. Go to Temporary Jobs & select the desired post.
4. Read notification carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 04-10-2017