Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur - Research
2017-09-20 Kharagpur 185 Apply
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (SRF ) & Project Assistant vacancies for various projects on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 07-10-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification & how to apply are given below….
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
2. Project Assistant: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 28 years for S.No-1, 35 years for S.No-2 Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Possess M. Tech in Materials Science OR M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Materials Science (with valid GATE/NET score) or B.Tech in Ceramics Engineering (with valid GATE/NET score) with at least 65% marks (or CGPA 7.0) in last qualifying examination passed for S.No-1, BSC; Diploma Civil/ Mechanical Engineering for S.No-2 Posts.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.50/- in the form of Demand Draft (Not for female candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur for S.No-2 Posts.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.iitkgp.ac.in on or before 07-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have valid personal email ID, scanned copies of passport size photo & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.iitkgp.ac.in.
3. Go to Temporary Jobs & select the desired post.
4. Read notification carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 07-10-2017