Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati - Goverment
2017-09-07 Guwahati 206 Apply
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati has issued notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 22-09-2017 till 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
IIT Guwahati Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 20
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
Name of the categories:
1. UR: 11 Posts
2. OBC: 07 Posts
3. SC: 01 post
4. ST: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 27 years as on last date for receipt of application form. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman will be as per GOI rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree with working knowledge of computer office applications.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written/ skill test.
Application fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General/ OBC candidates and Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online payment mode. Internal candidates of IIT Guwahati can apply for NO Objection Certificate & reimbursement of application fee as applicable to the Registrar, IIT Guwahati through the concerned HOD/ HOS/ HOC of the Institute.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.iitg.ernet.in” or “www.iitg.ac.in”on or before 22-09-2017 till 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should go to the website “www.iitg.ernet.in” or “www.iitg.ac.in”.
2. Click on “Recruitment Notice” and select the desired post.
3. Read the notification & click on “Apply Online.”
4. Click on register if candidate would be new user.
5. Log in directly if candidate have already registered.
6. Fill all the details in the application form & submit OK.
7. After submission, take a printout copy of filled online application &retain it for future use.
Last date for receipt of Application: 22-09-2017 till 05:00 PM.