Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay - Research
2017-09-19 Mumbai 249 Apply
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has issued notification for the recruitment of Project Research Assistant vacancies for the project entitled “Income A/c for National Center for Aerospace Innovation and Research Projects”. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 29-09-2017. Other details like educational qualification & how to apply are given below…
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 02
Name of the Post: Project Research Assistant
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, 01- 02 years of experience in Toolpath planning, cutting tool selection, and fixture design. Knowledge of CNC machine tools, controllers, and manufacturing processes particularly machining (turning, milling), Programming/ Software skills.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in on or before 29-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Candidates log on the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in.
3. Go to “R& D Jobs” and click on “Job Opportunities”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on online link.
5. Register & Fill all the details in the application form.
6. After filling the data, submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 29-09-2017.