Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay - Research
2017-08-20 Bombay 170 Apply
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has given a notification for the recruitment of Project Research Assistant (PRA), Project Research Associate (PRA1), Chief Technology Officer (CTYO), Sr. Project Technical Assistant (SPTA) vacancies for various projects on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 31-08-2017. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 07
Name of the Posts:
1. Project Research Assistant (PRA): 03 Posts
2. Project Research Associate (PRA1): 01 Post
3. Chief Technology Officer (CTYO): 01 Post
4. Sr. Project Technical Assistant (SPTA): 02 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering with first class for Post 01, ME/ M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering for Post 02, PhD or a Master’s degree in Engineering for Post 03, BE/ B.Tech/ MA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA or equivalent degree/ BA/ B.Sc or equivalent degree or M.Sc. in Biophysics/ Chemistry/ Physics for Post 04 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Short listed candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in on or before 31-08-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Candidates log on the website www.iitb.ac.in
3. Click on “Job Opportunities”.
4. Choose the desired post & Read the Notification.
5. Click on “online link” & fill all the details.
6. After filling the data, submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-08-2017.