Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay - Research
2017-09-28 Mumbai 181 Apply
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Project Research Engineer (PRE), Project Research Associate (PRA), Assistant Project Manager (APM), Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancies for various projects on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 10-10-2017. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 06
Name of the Posts:
1. Project Research Engineer: 01 Post
2. Project Research Associate: 01 Post
3. Assistant Project Manager: 01 Post
4. Senior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
5. Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have MTech degree in ECE or EE and BTech/ BE degree in ECE/ EE (first class marks is required) with minimum 2 years relevant experience for post-1, MDes/ BDes with specialization in Animation/ College diploma in 3D animation, arts, cinema, media technology or a related discipline such as graphic design, multimedia integration or computer graphics for post-2, M.Des/ MFA with minimum 03 years of relevant work experience for post-3, PG Degree in Basic Sciences with NET qualification or Graduation Degree in Professional Courses with NET/ GATE qualification or PG Degree in Professional Course with relevant experience for post-4, PG Degree in Basic Sciences with NET qualification or Graduation Degree in Professional Courses with NET/ GATE qualification or PG Degree in Professional Course for post-5.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in on or before 10-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Log on to the website www.ircc.iitb.ac.in.
3. Go to “Job Opportunities”.
4. Select the desired post & Read all the notification.
5. Click on online link “http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp”
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-10-2017