Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar - Research
2017-10-03 Odisha 199 Apply
Research and Development Unit (R&D), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar has announced a notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist, Project Staff, Lab Engineer vacancies for the project titled 1: “Development of Speech Interface for Form‐filling Application in Five Indian Languages”, for the project titled 2: “Special Manpower Development Programme for CHIPS to System Design (SMDP‐C2SD)” on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16-10-2017. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
IIT Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 05
Name of the Posts:
1. Project Scientist: 02 Posts
2. Project Staff: 02 Posts
3. Lab Engineer: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Tech/ M.E/ MS (by Research) in ECE/CSE/ MCA with 70% of marks for Post 1, B.Tech/ B.E in ECE/ CSE/ MCA with 70% of marks for Post 2, M.E/ M.Tech in the field of Microelectronics/ VLSI/ Embedded system with CGPA of 7.0/10 or 65% with GATE qualification for Post 3 with relevant experience.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.iitbbs.ac.in & send hard copy of the online application along with attested copies of testimonials to the Asst. Registrar (R&D), IIT Bhubaneswar, Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar – 751007 on or before 16-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log in to website www.iitbbs.ac.in.
2. Go to “Jobs @ IITBBS” & Choose “Recruitment for Research Project Work”.
3. Complete the Registration if he/ she would be New user.
4. If he/ she have already registered, click on log in.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Now take print out of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online & Receipt of hard copy of Application: 16-10-2017.