Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology - Engineering
2017-08-18 Kerala 162 Apply
Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Engineer (Civil) vacancies on Contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14-08-2017 (15.00 hrs onwards) to 31-08-2017 (upto17.00 hrs). Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
IIST Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 03
Name of the Post: Engineer (Civil)
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 35 years as on 31-08-2017. Age relaxation is admissible as per Government of India rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech or equivalent Degree in Civil Engineering with First Class and minimum 65% of Marks or CGPA 6.84/ 10.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written test/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.iist.ac.in from 14-08-2017 (15.00 hrs onwards) to 31-08-2017 (upto17.00 hrs).
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Applicants should log on to the website www.iist.ac.in
2. Go to Opportunities & Select Technical Positions
3. Click on Online Link & Again click on “Application for Contract Employment of Civil Engineers”.
4. Complete the Profile Registration.
5. Complete the Post Registration.
6. Fill all the details in the application & submit the form.
7. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 14-08-2017 (15.00 hrs onwards)
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-08-2017 (upto17.00 hrs).