Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing (IITDM), Kancheepuram - Research
2017-10-14 Kancheepuram 245 Apply
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing (IITDM), Kancheepuram has published a notification for the recruitment of Junior Project Engineer, Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Guest Faculty/ Lab Engineer & other vacancies under various projects on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 22-10-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below…
IIITDM Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 09
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Project Engineer: 01 Post
2. Project Assistant: 02 Posts
3. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
4. Guest Faculty/ Lab Engineer: 01 Post
5. Hostel Caretaker: 02 Posts
a. Male: 01 Post
b. Female: 01 Post
6. Office Assistant: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate age should be below 25 years for S.No-01 to 04, 06 & 27 years and above for S.No-05.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electrical and Electronic Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering with at least 70% marks and above for S.No-01, First Class Diploma in Computer/ Electronic/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or Bachelor degree in Science/ Commerce for S.No-02, BE/ B. Tech with NET, GATE Qualification or M. Tech/ M.E/ MS in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Bio medical Engineering, Bio engineering, or relevant discipline with valid GATE/ NET Score for S.No-03, B.Tech (ECE) and M.Tech in VLSI Design for S.No-04, Graduate/ Post Graduate for S.No-05, Bachelor degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce for S.No-06 & with relevant experience.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.iiitdm.ac.in” on or before 22-10-2017
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should go to the website “www.iiitdm.ac.in”
2. Click on Announcements & select the desired Post.
3. Click on register if candidate would be the new user.
4. Log in directly if candidate have already registered.
5. Fill all the details in the application form & submit OK.
6. Take a printout copy of filled online application & retain it for future use.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 22-10-2017