Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology - Education
2017-10-06 Guwahati 214 Apply
Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST), Department of Science and Technology, Guwahati has published a notification for the recruitment of Associate Professor-II, Assistant Professor-II (Scientist C/ E/ Equivalent) vacancies on regular & contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply on or before 30-09-2017 (Extended to 15-10-2017). Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
IASST Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 08
Name of the Posts:
1. Associate Professor-II (Scientist E) [Sericulture/ Seri-biotechnology]: 01 Post
2. Assistant Professor-II (Scientist C) [Plasma Physics]: 01 Post
3. Assistant Professor-II (Scientist C) [System Biology]: 01 Post
4. Assistant Professor-II (Scientist C) [Biophysics]: 01 Post
Age limit: Candidates maximum age limit should be below 50 years for S.No-01, 02, 03 & 40 years for S.No-04, 05, 06, 07, 08 as on date of application. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Ph.D in Phytochemistry/ Organic chemistry, Natural product chemistry/ Medicinal Natural Product Chemistry/ Medicinal chemistry for S.No-01, Ph.D in the area of Environmental sciences/ Wetland Ecology/ Restoration Ecology/ Aquaculture/ Fishery Sciences for S.No-02, Ph.D in Sericulture/ Seri-biotechnology/ Entomology/ Insect Ecology/ Zoology with specialization in sericulture for S.No-03, Ph.D in Plasma Physics for S.No-04, Ph.D in any branch of Life Science for S.No-05, Ph.D in Applied Mathematics/ Statistics for S.No-06, B Tech/ M Tech in Biotechnology and Ph.D in System Biology for S.No-07, M.Sc in Biophysics and Ph.D in Biophysics for S.No-08 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.iasst.res.in & send their CV, all self attested testimonials pertaining to degree/ diploma, age, reservation category authenticationcertificates, proof of research and academic experience & other documents through email:email@example.com on or before 30-09-2017 (Extended to 15-10-2017).
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid email id.
2. Log on to the website www.iasst.res.in.
3. Select the desired post and read the notification carefully.
4. Click on Apply online & read the instructions carefully.
5. Enter the Login details and fill the application then submit the form.
6. Take the print out copy for future use.
Last Date for Apply Online & Submission of Applications: 30-09-2017 (Extended to 15-10-2017).