Gujarat Public Service Commission - UPSC
2017-09-21 Gujarat 183 Apply
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Social Welfare Officer, Class-2 (Special Drive) vacancies in Directorate of Developing Castes Welfare. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-09-2017 at 01:00 PM to 03-10-2017 till 01:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
GPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Post: Social Welfare Officer (Class-2)
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should not be more than 40 years as on 03-10-2017. 05 years of age relaxation is admissible for Male candidates belonging to ST category, 10 years for Woman Candidate belonging to ST category. Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation with Social Work or Rural Study or Rural Management or Sociology or Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management & 03 years experience in relevant field.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Primary Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 15-09-2017 at 01:00 PM to 03-10-2017 till 01:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
3. Click on “Online Application” & Select the desired post.
4. Click on “Apply” & fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
5. An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
6. Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth & click on confirm button.
7. Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
8. Take Print out of online application form for Future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15-09-2017 at 01:00 PM on wards|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03-10-2017 till 01:00 PM|
|Approximate Date for Primary Test||07-01-2018|
|Approximate Month of Result||March-2018|
|Approximate Month of Interview||April-2018|