Gujarat Public Service Commission - UPSC
2017-09-20 Gujarat 205 Apply
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Geologist (Class II) vacancies under Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply & Kalpasar. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-09-2017 at 01:00 PM to 03-10-2017 till 01:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
GPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 09
Name of the Post: Geologist (Class-II)
Name of the Category:
1. General: 06 posts
2. S.E.B.C.: 02 posts
3. S.T.: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should not be more than 37 years as on 03-10-2017. 05 years of age relaxation is admissible for SEBC and ST, Women Candidates belonging to Unreserved Category & SC Category, 10 years for Women Candidates belonging to SEBC and ST category. Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess PG Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-technical Engineering.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Primary Test & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.100/- + Service Charge for General category, Fee can be pay through Post Office/ Online”. There is No fee for Reserved candidates of Gujarat.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 15-09-2017 at 01:00 PM to 03-10-2017 till 01:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph & signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
3. Click on “Online Application” & Select the desired post.
4. Click on “Apply” & Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
5. An unique Application Number will be generated, retain it for further use.
6. Edit the application form by using application number, date of birth & click on confirm button.
7. Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
8. Take Print out of online application form for Future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15-09-2017 at 01:00 PM on wards|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03-10-2017 till 01:00 PM|
|Tentative Date for Primary Test||18-03-2018|
|Tentative month for Primary Test Result||May-2018|
|Tentative month for Interview||July-2018|
|Final result will be published on||During 10 working days after|
the last date of Interview