Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (GADVASU), Ludhiana - Education
2017-08-29 Punjab 166 Apply
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (GADVASU), Ludhiana has issued notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, System Analyst, Farm Manager & Stenographer vacancies for different departments. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 11-09-2017. Other details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
GADVASU Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 14
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Professor (Livestock Production Management): 01 Post
2. Assistant Professor (Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics): 02 Posts
3. Assistant Professor (Animal Nutrition): 01 Post
4. Assistant Professor (Veterinary Extension): 02 Posts
5. Assistant Professor (Veterinary Medicine): 02 Posts
6. Assistant Professor/Assistant Scientist (Veterinary surgery): 02 Posts
7. Assistant Professor Veterinary Public Health & Epidemiology: 01 Post
8. Assistant Professor (Livestock Economics): 01 Post
9. Assistant Professor (Dairy Technology): 01 post
10. Assistant Professor ( Dairy Engineering): 01 post
11. Assistant Professor/ Assistant Scientist (Fisheries): 02 Posts
12. System Analyst: 01 Post
13. Farm Manager at KVK: 01Post
14. Stenographer Grade-III at KVKs: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates the minimum age should be 18 years for posts 01 to 11 & minimum 18 years not more than 35 years for posts 12 to 14. Age relaxation is applicable as per Punjab Govt./ University rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.V.Sc. & A.H./ B.V.Sc. with atleast second division and M.V.Sc (with relevant disciplines) for the Posts-01 to 07, Bachelor’s Degree atleast with second division and M.Sc in relevant disciplines an M.V.Sc./ M.Sc./ M.Tech for post-08, B.Sc./ B.Sc (Agri.)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H./ B.Tech (Dairy Technology)/ B.Sc. (Dairying)/ B.Tech (Food Technology)/ B.Sc. (Food Science or Food Technology) at least with second division and M.V.Sc./ M.Sc./ M.Tech in relevant disciplines for Post-09 & 10, B.F.Sc. at least with second division and M.F.Sc./ Master’s degree in any branch of Fisheries for Post-11, B.E./ B. Technology with First Division in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Technology, Bachelor’s in Computer Application or equivalent for Post- 12, B.Sc. (Agri.)/ Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Health Technology from recognized University/Institute for Post-13 & Graduate from recognized University for Post-14 with relevant experiences.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview/ exam.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self-addressed envelope (9”x4”) along with postal stamps of Rs. 25/- must be attached with the application form and send to the Registrar, GADVASU on or before 11-09-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 11-09-2017.