Earth System Sciences Organization - Research
2017-09-07 New Delhi 138 Apply
Earth System Sciences Organization (ESSO), National Centre For Earth Science Studies (NCESS), Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt of India has published a notification for the recruitment of 73 Project Scientist, Research Associate, Project Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Senior, Junior Programmer vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 15-09-2017 by 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NCESS Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 73
Name of the Post:
1. Senior Programmer: 01 Post
2. Junior Programmer: 01 Post
3. Project Scientist C: 02 Posts
4. Research Associate: 04 Posts
5. Laboratory Assistant: 06 Posts
6. Project Scientist B: 15 Posts
7. Project Assistant: 44 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 28 years for S.No-01, 02, 05, 07, 25 years for S.No-04, 06, 40 years for S.No-03 as on 01-01-2017. Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST & 3 years for OBC candidates as per GOI Rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First Class PG Degree in Computer Science for S.No-01, First Class BE/ B.Tech in computer science or First class PG in computer science for S.No-02, Master’s degree in Geophysics with minimum 60% marks or equivalent or Master’s Degree in Physics with at least 60% marks for S.No-03, Ph.D in Geology/ Marine Geology/ Geophysics for S.No-04, Graduation in Agriculture/ Environmental Science or Graduation in Chemistry or Graduation in Microbiology/ Zoology or Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Surveying/ Instrumentation or equivalent for S.No-05 with relevant experience. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online log on through the website www.ncess.gov.in on or before 15-09-2017 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.ncess.gov.in
2. Click on “Notification” —> “Vacancies”.
3. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
4. Complete the Registration if candidate would be new user.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-09-2017 by 05:00 PM.