Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Noida - Engineering
2017-08-31 Noida 214 Apply
Department of Information Technology under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Noida has published a notification for the recruitment of 67 Project Manager, Project Engineer vacancies for various project codes on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 29-08-2017 to 18-09-2017 up to 18:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
CDAC Noida Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 67
Name of the Posts:
1. Project Manager: 01 Post
2. Project Engineer: 05 Posts
3. Proj Eng: 04 Posts
4. Project – Manager: 01 Post
5. Project Engineer (Sr Web Developer/ Web Developer/ Software Developer): 24 Posts
6. Project Engineer (Web Designer): 01 Post
7. Proj – Eng: 01 Post
8. Proj Engineer: 03 Posts
9. Project Eng: 07 Posts
10. Proj – Engineer: 11 Posts
11. Project – Engineer: 08 Posts
12. Proj. Engineer: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 50 years for S.No-1, 04, 37 years for S.No-02, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 as on 18-09-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First class B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.E in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication/ MCA.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online exam/ written test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD category) Non-refundable through on-line.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website cdac.in from 29-08-2017 to 18-09-2017 up to 18:00 hrs and send their print out of online application to Section In-charge (HR-II), Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Academic Block, B-30, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201307 (U.P) & attend for walk in interview on 23-09-2017 (Saturday).
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before Applying Online candidates should have valid email id & mobile No.
2. Log on through the website cdac.in.
3. Click on “Careers” —> “Current Job Opportunities”.
4. Select the desired post.
5. Click on “View Details” —> “Apply Online”..
6. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
7. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 29-08-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-09-2017 up to 18:00 hrs
Online Test/ Interview Date: 23-09-2017 (Saturday)