Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Hyderabad - Goverment
2017-09-22 Hyderabad 256 Apply
Human Resources Management, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Hyderabad has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice vacancies in various departments. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19-09-2017 to 10-10-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
BHEL Hyderabad Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Name of the Trade:
3. Electronic Mechanic
4. Instrument Mechanic
6. Machinist Grinder
7. Motor Mechanic vehicle
8. Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess ITI NVCT Certificate in Electrician, Fitter, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Motor Mechanic vehicle, Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Turner, Welder, Foundryman, Carpenter.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can register through www.apprenticeship.gov.in & apply online through the https://web.bhelhyd.co.in from 19-09-2017 to 10-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online through www.apprenticeship.gov.in:
1. Firstly, Applicants should log on to www.apprenticeship.gov.in
2. Go to Apprentice’ Tab & Click on ‘Apprentice Registration’.
3. Complete the online registration form and submit.
4. After submitting form, candidate will get the Registration number.
5. Again Go to Apprentice’ Tab & “Establishment Search”.
6. Under establishment name, type BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED.
7. under State, select Telangana and click on search
8. Click on BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, RC Puram, Hyderabad.
9. Click on apply for respective Trade & Enter the Registration Number.
10. Fill all the details & Click on Apply.
Instructions to Apply Online through https://web.bhelhyd.co.in:
1. Applicants should log on to www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
2. Complete the Apprentice Registration & Get the Registration Number.
3. After log on to https://web.bhelhyd.co.in.
4. Go to “Engagement of Trade Apprentices 2017-18″.
5. Read the Notification & Click on “Apply”.
6. Enter the Registration Number & Fill all the details.
7. after filling the data submit the form.
8. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 19-09-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-10-2017