Babasaheb Bhimarao Ambedkar University (BBAU), Lucknow - Education
2017-10-06 Lucknow 186 Apply
Babasaheb Bhimarao Ambedkar University (BBAU), Lucknow has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Teaching & Non Teaching vacancies in relevant Departments/ Schools. Eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 22-10-2017 at 05:00 PM. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below….
BBAU Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 10
Name of the Post: Teaching & Non Teaching
A. Teaching: 09 Posts
1. Professor (Department of Hindi): 01 Post
2. Professor (Department of Political Science): 01 Post
3. Assistant Professor (Public Administration): 01 Post
4. Professor (Department of Mass Communication & Journalism): 01 Post
5. Associate Professor (Department of Applied Mathematics): 01 Post
6. Assistant Professor (Department of Applied Mathematics): 01 Post
7. Associate Professor (Department of Applied Statistics): 01 Post
8. Associate Professor (Language and Vocational Studies): 01 Post
9. Associate Professor (Social Science and Commerce): 01 Post
B. Non Teaching: 01 Post
Controller of Examination: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 50 years for S.No-10 as on closing date of application. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess P.G. Degree in Hindi with Ph.D. and other qualifications for S.No-1, P.G. Degree in Political Science and Ph.D. in concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines and other qualifications for S.No-2, P.G. Degree in Public Administration and other qualifications for S.No-3, P.G. Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Mass Communication & Journalism with Ph.D. in concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline for S.No-4, P.G. Degree in Mathematics/ Applied mathematics with Ph.D. and other qualifications for S.No-5, P.G. Degree in Mathematics/ Applied mathematics and other qualifications for S.No-6, P.G. Degree in Statistics with Ph.D. and other qualifications for S.No-7, P.G. Degree in Hindi with Ph.D. and other qualifications for S.No-8, P.G. Degree in Political Science with Ph.D and other qualifications for S.No-9, Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale (55% marks shall not be insisted for the candidates already working in them University system) for S.No-10 Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in presentation/ seminar/ interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay of Rs.1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates) as Online Non Refundable Application Fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.bbau.ac.in on or before 22-10-2017 at 05:00 PM & Send hard copy of the duly filled online application form along with proof of payment of fees and other relevant documents in support of qualification, experience, API Score, publications, etc. to Assistant Registrar (Establishment), Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (A Central University), Vidya Vihar, Raebareli Road, Lucknow – 226025 on or before 30-10-2017 at 05.00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.bbau.ac.in.
2. Go to Career & Select Recruitment Option.
3. Choose the advertisement & Read the Notification.
4. Click on Online link & follow the instructions.
5. Complete the Registration if Candidate would be New User.
6. Login directly if Candidate have already registered.
7. Fill-up the required fields in the application & Submit the form.
8. Take print copy of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-10-2017 at 05:00 PM
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 30-10-2017 at 05.00 PM