Bank of Maharashtra - BANK
2017-09-17 India 196 Apply
Human Resources Management Department, Bank of Maharashtra, Pune has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 110 Specialist Officers vacancies in Scale – IV & II. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-09-2017 to 07-10-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 110
Name of the Post: Specialist officers in Scale – IV & II
1. Chief Manager- Balance sheet IV: 01 Post
2. Chief Manager- Taxation IV: 01 Post
3. Civil Engineer IV: 01 Post
4. Chartered Accountant II: 100 Posts
5. Civil Engineer II: 04 Posts
6. Electrical Engineer II: 02 Posts
7. Fire Engineer II: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 25 – 35 years for S.No-1, 2, 5, 6, 30 – 45 for S.No-3, 21 – 35 years for S.No-4, as on 10-09-2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from recognized university with professional qualification of CA from the recognized institute/ board for S.No-1, 2, 4, Full time 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering approved by AICTE for S.No-3, 5, Full time 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering approved by AICTE for S.No-6, Full time 4 years Bachelor’s degree in Fire Engineering or equivalent for S.No-7 Posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- (Application fee + intimation charges) for General/ OBC candidates & Rs. 100/- for Sc/ ST/ PWD Candidates through online.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.bankofmaharashtra.in from 16-09-2017 to 07-10-2017 & send Print copy of on line application with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications & experience etc., & in an envelope must be written as “Post applied for” to The Asstt. General Manager (IR &HRD) Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005 on or before 17-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e-mail id & password
2. Candidates log on through the website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
3. Click on Careers ———–> Recruitment Process —————> Current Openings
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”
5. Read all instructions, login your self & Fill all the details
6. Check once before submit the form.
7. After submission, take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 16-09-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 07-10-2017
Last Date for receipt of hard copy of application: 17-10-2017