Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer - Healthcare
2017-08-03 Mumbai 84 Apply
Tata Memorial Centre, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) has released notification for the recruitment of 52 Deputy Controller of Accounts, Engineer ‘C’, Assistant Administrative Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Purchase Officer, Nurse ‘A’, Scientific Assistant ‘B’, Networking Technician ‘C’, Technician ‘C’, Stenographer, Technician ‘A’ vacancies on full time basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 14-08-2017 upto 5:45 P.M & send hardcopy of application on or before 18-08-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
ACTREC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 52
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy Controller of Accounts: 01 Post
2. Engineer ‘C’ (Civil): 01 Post
3. Assistant Administrative Officer (HR): 01 Post
4. Assistant Accounts Officer: 01 Post
5. Assistant Purchase Officer: 01 Post
6. Nurse ‘A’: 37 Posts
7. Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Nuclear Medicine): 01 Post
8. Networking Technician ‘C’: 01 Post
9. Technician ‘C’ (BMT): 01 Post
10. Stenographer: 02 Posts
11. Technician ‘A’ (Fitter): 01 Post
Special Recruitment Drive or Scheduled Tribes (ST): 03 Posts
12. Technician ‘C’ (Radiodiagnosis): 01 Post
13. Technician ‘C’ (Composite Lab): 01 Post
14. Technician ‘A’ (Plumbing): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 40 years for post 1, 35 years for post 2, 3, 4, 5, 30 years for post 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 27 years for post 11, 14 as on 14-08-2017. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD candidates & for Ex-servicemen, others as per Govt. of India norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess ICWAI/ FCA/ MBA (Finance) for post 1, Full time B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 55% marks from a recognised Technical Board for post 2, Graduation in any discipline with a Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma (minimum one year) in Personnel Management/ Human Resources Management or equivalent from a reputed institution for post 3, General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing for post 6, Diploma in Electronics/ Computer engineering for post 8 with relevant experience. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination/ skill test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- through online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card. No fee for SC/ ST/ Female Candidates/ Persons with Disabilities/ Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.actrec.gov.in on or before 14-08-2017 upto 5:45 P.M & send hard copy of online application along with a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all relevant certificates to the Sr. Administrative officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer, Sector – 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210 on or before 18-08-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.actrec.gov.in.
2. Click on “Job Vacancies” & Select the desired post.
3. Click on “Please click here for online application” & Read the instructions.
4. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
5. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 14-08-2017 upto 5:45 P.M.
Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Online Application: 18-08-2017.